The SEO Specialist in Singapore giving you the following tips to enhance your videos for Vimeo.
- Title: Like every written and printed thing ‘title’ is the most elementary part of video. Similarly, for video optimization it is necessary because for the video page on Vimeo, it is equal to the SEO title. It should be comprised of maximum 70 characters with relevant keywords.
- Descriptions: Although the first 160 characters are considered as Meta descriptions and do not help in ranking, yet they show in search results of search engines. Therefore, you must add a description to your video.
- Category or Tags: They are not important as they do not improve any ranking in the main search engines but they can improve your video’s ranking on Vimeo’s own ranking
- Transcription: If you do not mention the name of your business, name or primary keywords then you will miss your purpose
- Thumbnails: You can get benefits from Vimeo thumbnails because if you select a good thumbnail it would encourage the viewers. Clearly, there are countless videos and an appropriate thumbnail increases the chances of viewing.
- Embedding: It enhances the chances of more video views. You can include a Creative Commons license in the Advanced Setting of Vimeo
- Views: Why are you publishing a video on Vimeo? There must be a purpose. The most important purpose is to get hire ranking than others. You can achieve this goal if more viewers watch your video. Therefore, you should plan your video optimization strategy focusing on more views. You should share your videos on social network or you can develop a specific page on your website for your videos. Promote your video as much as possible.
Great tips by SEO Expert Singapore
Video marketing is the best strategy to enhance your business. You can upload your videos at YouTube and Vimeo. However, the SEO Expert in Singapore prefers Vimeo to YouTube. There are some specific reasons for this preference and some of them may come across in the current article. Nonetheless, whether you use Vimeo or not it is your choice but you cannot upload your videos on the top networks of the world without proper video optimization.
SEO in Singapore states that the success of Vimeo is due to eliminating junk videos, and this attempt seriously attracts the mature video lovers and publishers. Not every video can be uploaded on Vimeo because they check quality on the accounts. In addition, if you want to upload more than 500MB every week then you will require a paid subscription. Therefore, freeloaders are frightened of Vimeo and they are non-serious video enthusiastic as they only upload music clips and TV shows cloned from everywhere.
Daily motion video optimization is similar and like any other video optimization. The SEO Expert Singapore has defined video optimization at several occasions. Nonetheless, seeing your interest they are again providing you information regarding video optimization.
The SEO Expert Singapore knows that you have just finished touching on your new video. We also know that the video has been edited, polished and ready for the World Wide Web. However, prior to hit the publish button, you must ensure that is it really ready? Has the video optimization been done for search engines? The SEO Expert Singapore understands your problem that you will have to work harder for the optimization but this effort is better than losing traffic and ranking. Obviously, there is no requirement that you must be expert like SEOExpert.com.sg. We can guide you through step by step process.
Four important steps of video optimization
- First step: The most important step is to find your target keywords. These are the words that your audiences types at the time of search. These are related to video’s topic. Google Keyword Tool is a great tool to find these keywords.
- Second step: Title: You will need to create an SEO friendly title. The SEO in Singapore can assume that you have the knowledge that search engines cannot hear, see, or understand and what your video about is.
According to SEOExpert.com.sg, to get the attention of your users through motion, sight and sound the most effective method is Video. You can use the following best tips, if you want to optimize the quality of your videos on YouTube.
- You should create videos that have original contents because you understand that users visit to YouTube to get entertained and learn something new.
- YouTube has a large and strong community who wants to watch videos that can stimulate them and engage them. On the other hand, you are the expert of your industry, service and product; therefore, you should reveal some kind of a secret.
- Obviously, on YouTube videos that are specifically created for teaching purpose should not be more than two minutes because due to more time they will lose the interest of the viewers. Thus, your message should be concise and simple.
Read more from Link